Beka and Sam

Beka and Sam

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Window Shopping

No pictures today thanks to my stupid broken camera or battery. Not sure what is wrong with it.
Anyway, I took Sam to PetSmart and Target today. We just looked at all the pets and toys. We had fun looking at all the cats and dogs. He got excited when he saw the reptiles and hamsters and stuff. He had lots of fun looking at all the animals and we had nice conversations.
Sam loves toys and is happy just to look at all of them. So that is what we did after Petsmart. We looked at all the neat toys at Target.

Then we went home and played a little bit of baseball outside (only because he hit his ball over the fence and needed me to go get it. Luckily it was right on the edge on the other side. Piece of cake!) So I played with him for little bit. Neither of us can hit the darn ball very well. At one point, he threw me the ball so I took it and ran and got on the trampoline and kept the ball. He got mad and yelled at me saying, "You double crossed me!!" hahaha I laughed. I didn't know he knew that phrase. It was funny.

Over all, today was fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment